To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice. — Confucius
** BLM & Welfare Ranchers, Horses & Taxpayers! **
~ “We demand Wild Horses be placed back onto Public Lands” ~
HERE IS WHAT I FAVOR — Whether it be right now, or wafting for the new stream of incoming and reelected legislators — Due to the rapid increase of the Bureau of Land Management appeasing not even 1% of the taxpaying Public, in truth ignoring 99% of the taxpaying American, and mismanaging America’s Public Lands so incompetently and badly, and within such a narrow scope, We as Americans, and I speak for many, Demand the Following:
1. We demand Wild Horses be placed back onto Public Lands;
2. We demand a discontinuance of what is termed, and classified as Welfare Ranching, or ranchers who hold Public Lands Grazing Permits, their subsidies to be cut-off immediately, and cattle grazing on Public Lands to stop (cease) immediately;
3. We demand a cut/layoff of BLM employees, administered as
Financial Cutbacks in the exact amount that was spent for Unnecessary Wild Horse Herds Roundups over the past 4 Decades, and paid for by American Taxpayers, and under false pretense, bad science, and incompetent decision making;
4. We also demand that the Department of the Interior is simply too large to administer America’s federal lands, as well as subordinate agencies administered and managed by DOI, under the guise of current Laws and Policy, and demand a large cutback of employees and subordinate government agencies alike, that in truth many redundant agencies should simply be discontinued;
5. We demand of the legal government agencies, within the Constitutional Framework of jurisprudence and Check-n-Balance system of the current democracy style governing bodies, that a investigation on actual laws broken, on fraudulent behavior while being a government employee or government contractor, who generated or gave the correspondence to the public of falsified information, all be administered and all employees found guilty be immediately withdrawn from government employment as well as face charges within a Federal court system in regard to their illegal behavior!
These are simple, and common sense solutions to the present conduct and criminal behavior of many employees within government agencies of today — whereas, these resolutions are only a beginning to resolve the worst of the worst government employees now being paid by tax payer money.
~ John Cox