“It is an irony that the protesters paid for the Police wages out of their taxes whereas the banksters and big business that have the police protecting their property do not contribute at all. All they have done is bring the country to it’s knees.”
We read a lot these days of Horse Advocate’s versus Rancher’s and the duplicity of arrangement, or in another words that no one wants to step between these two adversaries. Nothing more could be in error than to equate an adversarial situation between the two.
To Side-track a little on “Need to Acknowledge Info” – Keep in mind that Welfare Rancher’s use this situation to equate heritage into their explanation (bullshit) of their necessity (bullshit) and old customs (bullshit) of ranching in America (the reality of this no longer does exist most often, especially with rancher’s who use America’s Public Lands) – truth be known they have nothing to do with any American Heritage, it is simply greed driven by the need to what they assume as what American’s “OWE THEM” rather than, if they would simply compete and work for their money and pay taxes like everyone else!
[Author’s Sidebar — Example] Well, why scapegoat wild horses? Two “small” Oregon Ranchers qualify for subsidies (actually it is the same as subsistence, same categorical situation as Welfare, thereby the name Welfare Rancher) because they are using Public Lands to graze their cattle —
What you did not know is the following — One of these small ranchers, Welfare Rancher, has only 32 acres of his own land and 836 cattle — this qualifies him to receive $428,975 per year of taxpayer dollars, for nothing else than running his cattle on Public Lands, that he does not have enough room for on his own land — How did he purchase the cattle? Well, with our taxpayer money, subsistence, or what many call categorically – Welfare!
The second example here is similar. This Welfare Rancher receives $397,623 per year of taxpayer dollars — he owns 123 acres of land, and owns 978 cattle, purchased via subsidies, or subsistence money — Welfare Money categorical — for nothing more than not having enough room on his land to run 978 head of cattle — so guess what — Welfare at its ugliest!
But it gets uglier — ya know those Welfare Rancher’s that are complaining that wild horses are in the way of their cattle, they ALL (several thousand Welfare Ranchers at last count) receive the same, if not more than the two above!
Wholesome competition takes out those incompetent to run a proficient ranch, and maintains a quality in the product, except these subsidized Welfare Rancher’s! There is no place within the commercial markets of today where Welfare Rancher’s can compete. American’s do not need to subsidize this current industry, as they are simply shipping their beef and sheep meat products to Japan and China. This becomes yet another situation of American taxpayers supporting a product shipped to foreign ports, and receive nothing from this particular industry, yet giving them $$$Billions in subsidies!
The receipt’s (which will be mentioned again, and taken from well-referenced GAO studies into the Welfare Ranching Program – or rancher’s who lease America’s Public Lands) only come to less than 1% of the commercial meat industry in America Domestically (i.e. ref- .41% sales domestically within the commercial meat markets).
And American’s support this, via taxpayer money, in the $$$Billions of dollars yearly (i.e. large subsidies, endowments, grants, et al.) through BLM and Agriculture programs – TAXPAYER’S RECEIVE NOTHING – Although Corporations who sublease (Illegal) make tremendous amounts in subsidies as well. . .
Now back to the subject of this article of – Advocate’s versus Rancher’s syndrome — which is untrue and QUITE THE OPPOSITE – Advocate’s Educate America — their reality situation to let people know, educate people in America, as to the behavior of government agencies responsible for our Public Lands, and indeed, how America’s Public Lands are and continue to be treated – IRRESPONSIBLY AND MISMANAGED!
1. Horse Advocates ask directly why the Wild Horse and Burro Act, and Law, on Public Lands and managed by the Bureau of Land Management (i.e. BLM), is not managed by and within the rules the Act and/or Policy itself outline;
2. Horse Advocates demand the BLM as well as those involved in the WH&B Act manage the program within the Federal Laws of the United States of America, and pay attention to these laws while managing and administrating HMA’s (Horse Management Areas) as prescribed by Federal Law;
3. Horse Advocate’s demand the BLM perform, as prescribed by BLM as well as Department of the Interior’s (DOI being the oversight agency of their sub-agency the BLM) Policies and Laws, all rules, regulation, and laws as set forth by Federal Law, policy, and legislative actions;
4. Horse Advocates demand of the BLM and Welfare Rancher’s to set forth appropriate Public Land management principle’s and actions that will not destroy America’s Public Lands, and both the BLM and Welfare Rancher’s refuse to do so, continuously;
5. Horse Advocate’s experience on-site documentation and oversight, and peruse documents and scientific research continuously, and find the BLM not conducting their decisions, both financial and within the Public Lands arena, within an appropriate context using facts as their basis for decision making;
6. Horse Advocate’s watch as BLM adapt their decision making (extremely costly to taxpayer’s in the millions of dollars) with specifically, what Welfare Ranchers DO NOT really need, all the while the same Welfare Rancher’s use intimidating techniques of persuasion and adhere toward coercion while doing so;
7. Horse Advocate’s watch as BLM creates, then passes to the public, erroneous, false, and even copied Environmental Statement’s (EIS, ESA’s) for excuses for the Wild Horse Herd Roundups, and do not conform to several Environmental Impact Law’s in regard to allowing the same roundups off of established and taxpayer paid HMA’s, then charge the same amounts for the management of those HMA’s as if the same amount of Wild Horse’s exist on the HMA’s as previously (i.e. fits every description of fraud in government) – all the time operating under the cloak of non-transparency in regard to finance’s, subsidies to Welfare Ranchers, and grants, and invoice’s. . . “
8. Horse Advocate’s point out that many of the Welfare Ranching and BLM activities on Public Lands is, has been, and remains illegal – well referenced in laws and types of behavior from BLM and Welfare Rancher’s;
9. Horse Advocate’s point out that many of the Welfare Ranching counts of cattle far above the allowed limitations in accord with Federal Laws, EPA Laws, WH&B Act Laws, legislative Laws, and not in accord with HMA rules and regulations – lack of transparency along with Welfare Rancher’s false reporting of counts the cause;
10. Horse Advocates aware of many situations whereas, Public Land is leased under one name, often corporate names, then leased again to other ranching or hunting organizations – which is illegal within much of the regulatory documentation of Public Land Leasing Permits;
11. Horse Advocate’s take action within the Federal Court system, and have won 99% of their cases, due to illegal operations of the BLM, questionable conduct of Welfare Ranchers, false roundup information to conduct unnecessary roundups (both of numerous instances costing taxpayer’s in the millions of dollars per roundup), and often wonder why the Department of Justice Defends, at taxpayer expense, the lies, misinformation, and innuendo of Welfare Rancher’s and BLM personnel and staff;
12. MUCH MORE, THIS INFORMATION SIMPLY THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG!
Criminal Behavior and Welfare Rancher’s – BLM
As well, there exists well documented cases of not only consistent illegal activity on much of the Welfare Rancher’s leased lands and the HMA’s, but criminal behavior in the matters of leasing and re-leasing of water rights, of stealing of Wild Horses, of collusion with other government personnel and sending Wild Horse’s to slaughter, continuous abuse of Wild Horses by BLM personnel and private contractor’s, and Welfare Rancher’s, and other criminal activity not mentioned here due to space requirements.
The following is documented information, outright observed felonies by undercover federal investigator’s, within the BLM and to include their Private Contractor’s and Welfare Rancher’s, early in the 1990’s – but politician’;s also involved so Federal Warrants – Arrests called off the night before being served and arrests completed, due to political interference and coercion.
Listed here are only 10 issues of many more, showing BLM’s documented illegal behavior:
1. BLM Management personnel have authorized the transportation of wild horses to group adopters at the expense of the government;
2. BLM management personnel have authorized the fee waiver and/or fee reduction of wild horses without delegated authority;
3. BLM management failed to inspect and prepare written reports for group adopter facilities and property prior to receiving adopted wild horses;
4. BLM personnel publicly and openly promoted the commercial us of wild horses, i.e., bucking stock and slaughter house;
5. BLM personnel in concurrence with BLM management, entered false information regarding the wild horse documents into BLM DPS-8000 data base;
6. BLM personnel through their government positions, arranged for special privileges and allowances pertaining to wild horse adoptions (i.e. wild horses sent to slaughter);
7. BLM personnel and management knowingly converted to the use of another, wild horses belonging to the United States;
8. BLM personnel and management did knowingly attempt to interfere with an ongoing investigation by discussing privileged information regarding the Investigation with other BLM personnel, some of whom were subjects of the Investigation;
9. Many, many more “lack of document” charges, especially in regard to the Wild Horse Herd Counts and the financial income and expenditures mandatory at each BLM facility, were not completed, lost, or unavailable for confirmation – in order to appropriate funding for each facility;
10. Several more listings expressed concern toward illegal activity, and lack of following directorial and mandated training and compliance of Inspectors, Wranglers, and Field Level Administrators of the Wild Horse and Burro Program.
There is much more, that much is for sure. . . But the fact here is obvious – Horse Advocates are not in an adversarial situation with Welfare Ranchers. No we are not. We outright state clearly, as American’s and practicing our 1st Amendment Rights, the outright illegal activity that is ongoing and on our Public Lands! We also state clearly, and make it very definitive, the people involved in these illegal activities – who it is and how they do it — and quite costly to taxpayers, both financially as well as our Public Lands being destroyed with much of its other wildlife!
It is time for our government’s legal agencies to take action, as many, many taxpayers are now asking why these situations have gone this far. It is this simple! TIME FOR AMERICAN TAXPAYER’S TO SAY NO MORE WELFARE RANCHING — IT IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IRRESPONSIBLE!